Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Last Day in China

Today is Maya's ceremony at the US embassy. When you hear the word "ceremony", you would think it would actually be a ceremony. However, we found out yesterday that we can't take any pictures. Bummer. We had planned on dressing up and everything. Oh well.

Our colds are starting to get better, but I'm still afraid that as stuffed up as my head is, the flight is going to be very painful. At least we'll be traveling home. We can't wait to be back in America.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Have a safe trip back and please post some pictures? Happy Belated Thanksgiving too!!!
Sherri

Shannon and Boyd Bringolf said...

Any decongestant will work on the plane ride. I had that same problem when we brought Kali home. I dosed up on the sudaphed or actifed. Benadryl will work, but will make you really tired.
Have a safe trip back!

Shannon

Carrie said...

Heather I don't know if I have talked to you but we are also adopting a 6 year old from China! love to talk to you when things calm down and pick your brain-About what I shold bring to China for a 6 year old! We are PA and wait on LOA! My email is aarkre@yahoo.com!